Hey!
This is Kassidy and I'm practicing this blog thingy for my friend Katie.
I don't actually have anything to blog about or any kind of assignment to do on here so I'm just trying to type a lot of random stuff in order to see how I can design stuff for my friend!
So here I am typing away in Government class since I already finished my other assignment. I'm really sick of doing PowerPoints for this class, and I'm so glad I'm out of here in less than two weeks and on to economics class with a really chill teacher. I am good at it though so I guess that's a plus!
| *Not actually my class |
I got my progress report this morning and none of my teachers had their grades in, so my report card has all 0's on it!
I watched Mockingjay this weekend and it was great- just the right amount of action and emotion. I hated that a couple of my faves died but at least I read the books so I was already prepared! I wish authors would stop killing people...
No comments:
Post a Comment